What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Hand Quilters Unite!
- Honeycomb quilt ~ revealed!
- How to carry your bling in style
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: degree diploma
You always know it’s going to happen. It’s just a matter of when. This is that year. When every thing having to do with Christmas will be different. For starters we will celebrate most of them away from home. Once … Continue reading
Posted in 2011 completes, Christmas, fabric, Quilting Tagged Christmas, degree diploma, gorgeous tree, houndstooth quilt, joel dewberry fabric, quilts 3 Comments