What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Endless Chain quilt
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: happy birth day
Welcome to this world, baby Lilie!!
This quilt is for you! From the beginning I knew it was for you, great-niece. I thought of you with every stitch that went in to holding it together. How we are all linked as family even though we are … Continue reading
Posted in 2011 completes, fabric, Gifts, Quilting Tagged crafting, gift, hand quilted, happy birth day, kona cotton, moda, quilt, quilting, sewing, sunkissed squares 7 Comments