What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
- Baa, baa, black sheep, have you any wool?
- Color Blocked
- How to carry your bling in style
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
Category Archives: Quilts with history
This week’s theme, over at Celebrate Hand Quilting, is flowers. I thought I’d dig out this oldie, but goodie, to share. It’s been awhile since I’ve shared the story behind some of my older quilts. Flower Garden August 2008 Machine … Continue reading
Phooey. When you say Swoon, in the quilting world, anyway, you’ll be overrun with thoughts of all the beautiful swoon-along quilt blocks that everyone is making. They are everywhere and so pretty with all the modern, well planned color schemes. … Continue reading
Many years ago my siblings and myself decided to stop buying gifts for each other. Instead, someone had the bright idea (?) that we, being the creative family we are, should create just one, very special gift, per year. Sister … Continue reading
When I really started to get into quilting and started having nieces and nephews pop out right and left, I decided I would make them each a baby quilt, when they were born. Of course, there were already 9 (?) … Continue reading
Okay, I don’t have a picture of #4, never did. Just imagine it being a smaller version of #2 or #3. I can’t remember that either…. Sunbonnet Sue and Overall Sam. Krystal was being moved out of her crib and … Continue reading