What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- How to carry your bling in style
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Pork Fried Rice
- Marcia Derse has it Sew Together
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Just zip it!
Tag Archives: giveaway
And the winner of my Traveling Stash box is… Number 10, from over at Boldgoods!!! Congrats to Nicole! What for my email! If you aren’t familiar with Nicole’s blog, you should check it out. She always has some sweet eye … Continue reading
As for finishes this week? Feels like getting a post written should be enough to call it good, LOL! But I did finally get my ice pack cover made that I’ve dreamed about making. And in perfect timing. Now it … Continue reading
It has been a lazy, though productive last several days around here. We watched several movies then proceeded to get caught up on our television recordings, so that means I got a lot of hand quilting on this queen-sized, scrap quilt … Continue reading
And the winner has been chosen! Thanks everyone for playing and following along!! Come on! Celebrate good times come on ! – Let’s celebrate There’s a party going on right here a celebration to last throughout the years. So bring your … Continue reading