What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Honeycomb quilt ~ revealed!
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- 4 hours to a smarter packed traveler
- "Out of This World"
- The annual clothing sewing one
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Fall 2011
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
Tag Archives: healthy eating
There are so many of these tempting zucchini mini muffin bite recipes out there, Facebook, Pinterest, Blogland… Have you seen them? And all their variations?? If not, I’m not sure where you have been hanging out, but start noticing, you’ll … Continue reading
A good friend of mine used to make, hands down, the very best taco dinners. And a big part of what made them so good was her refried beans. They were absolutely the best. Ever. She probably still does, but … Continue reading
When I make a green smoothie it is usually for its nutrient dense qualities not as a way to get in more fruit. Fruit is easy, right? Since we gave up dairy, yes, ice cream is dairy, we sometimes find … Continue reading