What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Hand quilting vs Machine quilting
- Color Blocked
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
Category Archives: Recreating foodie memories
A good friend of mine used to make, hands down, the very best taco dinners. And a big part of what made them so good was her refried beans. They were absolutely the best. Ever. She probably still does, but … Continue reading
Watching the recent Olympics games brought back so many wonderful memories of our trip to London and one memory that we won’t soon forget has to do with food. Surprise, surprise! Going into it, we didn’t realize that London’s Indian … Continue reading
You know how memories of flavors seem to grow better as time marches on? We’ve been thinking about this salad since we had it at Beach Bistro. This place is the most acclaimed restaurant on Anna Maria, with one of the highest Zagat … Continue reading