What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Baa, baa, black sheep, have you any wool?
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
- How to carry your bling in style
- Color Blocked
- Kansas Twister Quilt
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
Category Archives: Salad
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, the liver represents certain energy. Movement. If things are flowing nicely within your body as well as in life, the liver is working with balance. Beginnings. Cleaning body. Elimination. Creativity. Exercise. Garden. If there’s an … Continue reading
Twice, this week, from our deck. Delicious. Wilted Spinach Salad serves 2 4 ounces baby spinach 1 large eggs 4 pieces thick-sliced bacon, chopped 1 1/2 TBS red wine vinegar 1/2 teaspoon sugar 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard Kosher salt and … Continue reading
You know how memories of flavors seem to grow better as time marches on? We’ve been thinking about this salad since we had it at Beach Bistro. This place is the most acclaimed restaurant on Anna Maria, with one of the highest Zagat … Continue reading