What can I help you find?
Join 463 other followers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- Flower Garden quilt
- Apparently Finishes Come on Fridays.
- Marcia Derse has it Sew Together
Category Archives: Salad
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, the liver represents certain energy. Movement. If things are flowing nicely within your body as well as in life, the liver is working with balance. Beginnings. Cleaning body. Elimination. Creativity. Exercise. Garden. If there’s an … Continue reading
Twice, this week, from our deck. Delicious. Wilted Spinach Salad serves 2 4 ounces baby spinach 1 large eggs 4 pieces thick-sliced bacon, chopped 1 1/2 TBS red wine vinegar 1/2 teaspoon sugar 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard Kosher salt and … Continue reading
You know how memories of flavors seem to grow better as time marches on? We’ve been thinking about this salad since we had it at Beach Bistro. This place is the most acclaimed restaurant on Anna Maria, with one of the highest Zagat … Continue reading