What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Honeycomb quilt ~ revealed!
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- 4 hours to a smarter packed traveler
- "Out of This World"
- The annual clothing sewing one
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Category Archives: Salad
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, the liver represents certain energy. Movement. If things are flowing nicely within your body as well as in life, the liver is working with balance. Beginnings. Cleaning body. Elimination. Creativity. Exercise. Garden. If there’s an … Continue reading
Twice, this week, from our deck. Delicious. Wilted Spinach Salad serves 2 4 ounces baby spinach 1 large eggs 4 pieces thick-sliced bacon, chopped 1 1/2 TBS red wine vinegar 1/2 teaspoon sugar 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard Kosher salt and … Continue reading
You know how memories of flavors seem to grow better as time marches on? We’ve been thinking about this salad since we had it at Beach Bistro. This place is the most acclaimed restaurant on Anna Maria, with one of the highest Zagat … Continue reading