What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Color Blocked
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Joseph's Coat of Many Colors Quilt
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Endless Chain quilt top
- Hand quilting vs Machine quilting
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: Michigan
Up North Michigan Farmers’ Markets are just started to bust with the summer’s produce, so when we went on Saturday I bought one of everything! The blueberries are especially large, this year, and bursting with a beautiful sweet flavor. On our way home we … Continue reading
Smelling. Listening. Reflecting. Pure Michigan. There’s nothing else like it.