What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- WIP Wednesday #9
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival ~ Spring 2011
- Color Blocked
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- It's a wrap; or unwrapped, depends on how you look at it...
- Kansas Twister Quilt
- What do you call this pattern?
Tag Archives: Michigan
Up North Michigan Farmers’ Markets are just started to bust with the summer’s produce, so when we went on Saturday I bought one of everything! The blueberries are especially large, this year, and bursting with a beautiful sweet flavor. On our way home we … Continue reading
Smelling. Listening. Reflecting. Pure Michigan. There’s nothing else like it.