What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Endless Chain quilt
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: addiction
Did you get the memo??
I am pulling fabric now. This inventory reduction quilt will be using up some Kona solids. Now that I photographed them, the colors look really boring. I may have to add or eliminate colors as I go… I refuse to … Continue reading
Posted in fabric, Fabric Tuesday, Linkys, Quilting, Sewing Tagged addiction, Downton Abbey, Kona, pulling fabric, quilting, sewing, solids 9 Comments