What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Hand quilting vs Machine quilting
- Color Blocked
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
Category Archives: 2014 completes
I made Amelia this quilt for her first birthday. It’s called orange, blue, green…. Ha! No, it is really a St. Louis 16 and is a classic patchwork quilt design. It is also an awesome tool for teaching colors, when using solids. … Continue reading
This is the first quilt I have ever made for my husband’s brother, my brother-in-law. I’ve been in the family for almost 28 years and I’m not sure why it took me so long! I didn’t know it, but apparently this is … Continue reading
This quilt has been around a while, too, but is finally finished. It was last spotted here, back in January. Under a year isn’t bad, for me, with so many ideas swirling in my head. I suspect this pattern has been … Continue reading
Endless Chain’s windmill-looking block is based on a vintage pattern featured in newspapers in 1942 and throughout WWII. It was traditionally done as a paper pieced block. I’m not a paper piecer, can’t seem to get the hang of it, so … Continue reading
For my T-Tapp trainer and dear friend, Michelle. Aptly titled because this is where we carry those who leave this place before what we think of as their time. Quilted with hugs, and filled with love, because sometimes that is the best … Continue reading