What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Color Blocked
- Garden Party
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: batiks
The Answer My Friend is…
(I have edited this post to add, easy access, voting links.) To vote on the top 25, Viewer’s Choice, click here. To vote for your favorite hand-quilted, click here. To see and vote on all the other categories, click here. … Continue reading
Posted in 2014 completes, Bloggers' Quilt Festival, Crafting, Design, fabric, Finishes, Photography, Quilt stories, Quilting, Sewing, Uncategorized Tagged 12 Trees, Aurifil 28wt, batiks, BGF, blowin' in the Wind, Blowing in the Wind, charity quilt, free form, hand quilting, hobbs heirloom wool, Oakshott, robert kauffman, shot cotton, stippling 103 Comments