What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Color Blocked
- Garden Party
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: endless chain
Endless Chain quilt
Endless Chain’s windmill-looking block is based on a vintage pattern featured in newspapers in 1942 and throughout WWII. It was traditionally done as a paper pieced block. I’m not a paper piecer, can’t seem to get the hang of it, so … Continue reading
Endless Chain quilt top
Loving this new gadget my husband brought home for me. It is the Ryobi Airgrip laser level. If you are a quilter, you know the constant issue of aligning, particularly bias, quilt edges straight? I knew there had to be … Continue reading
Posted in Charity Quilt, Design, fabric, Fabric Tuesday, Favorite Things, Linkys, Pinterest, Quilting, Review Tagged endless chain, gadget, quilt, ryobi laser level, vintage 25 Comments