What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Color Blocked
- Garden Party
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: handmade quilt
Everyone Deserves a Quilt
This is the first quilt I have ever made for my husband’s brother, my brother-in-law. I’ve been in the family for almost 28 years and I’m not sure why it took me so long! I didn’t know it, but apparently this is … Continue reading
Posted in 2014 completes, Christmas, Design, fabric, Gifts, Nature, Quilting, Sewing Tagged birch quilt, Cory Pepper, Freestyle Birch Trees, hand quilted, handmade quilt, low volume, peppered cottons, robert kauffman, sewfrench, veronica voile 23 Comments