What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- How to carry your bling in style
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- How to eat like an Italian
- The Answer My Friend is...
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- Thank you all. Again!!
- There is a reason for everything
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
Tag Archives: decorating
I have no idea why my sister and I chose this, thread catching, fabric to be used in a thread infested sewing room, but I suspect it was because it was what we had on hand, at the time. This is my … Continue reading →
Recently I had a surge of new visitors. I can tell by my stats. So I dig around to see why. Not the usual Pinterest fried rice or the original gluten-free Puppy Chow or even the surprisingly often searched out Happy … Continue reading →