What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Wrapping Odd Shaped Gifts
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Apparently Finishes Come on Fridays.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Zippered Card Pouch
- How to carry your bling in style
Tag Archives: decorating
I have no idea why my sister and I chose this, thread catching, fabric to be used in a thread infested sewing room, but I suspect it was because it was what we had on hand, at the time. This is my … Continue reading →
Recently I had a surge of new visitors. I can tell by my stats. So I dig around to see why. Not the usual Pinterest fried rice or the original gluten-free Puppy Chow or even the surprisingly often searched out Happy … Continue reading →