What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Merry Giftmas #2
- Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Butter Chicken
- Pork Fried Rice
- Another one bites the dust.
Tag Archives: decorating
I have no idea why my sister and I chose this, thread catching, fabric to be used in a thread infested sewing room, but I suspect it was because it was what we had on hand, at the time. This is my … Continue reading →
Recently I had a surge of new visitors. I can tell by my stats. So I dig around to see why. Not the usual Pinterest fried rice or the original gluten-free Puppy Chow or even the surprisingly often searched out Happy … Continue reading →