What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Hand Quilters Unite!
- Honeycomb quilt ~ revealed!
- How to carry your bling in style
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: night
Twinkle quilt ~ Revealed
And it is finished! Twinkle an original by Sewfrench for Braden approximately 34″ x 38″ 2013 Machine pieced Hand Quilted I especially love that I still had some of the fabric I used in my grandson’s, newborn quilt, in 2002, … Continue reading
Posted in 2013 completes, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Finish it Up Fridays, hand quilting, Linkys, Quilting, Show it off Fridays, TGIFF Tagged baby, hand, night, quilt, quilting, star, Starry, Starry Night quilt, Twinkle, wonky stars quilt 6 Comments