What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Endless Chain quilt
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: scrap buster
Lots of Hugs
Another one bites the dust, yeah, I said that already. This was March 7, 2012. Quite the pile of quilts to be quilted. You recognize them all by now, right? From the bottom up, Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend, … Continue reading
Posted in 2012 completes, A Sttitch in Time, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, hand quilting, Linkys, machine quilting, Quilting, Sew and Tell Friday, Sewing, Show it off Friday, Show it off Fridays, TGIFF Tagged baby quilt, bubbles, Cross Terrain, diamonds are a girls best friend, hand quilting, hugs and kisses, inventory reduction, Lots of Hugs, moda, quilting, scrap buster, scrap quilt, sewing, wall hanging, XO 32 Comments