What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Wrapping Odd Shaped Gifts
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Apparently Finishes Come on Fridays.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Zippered Card Pouch
- How to carry your bling in style
Tag Archives: bubbles
It all started with a past year’s Quilt Festival. You look at hundreds and hundreds of quilts, finding so many ‘new to you’ blogs to follow. Some you find an attachment to and add to your Google Reader. It’s so … Continue reading
Hmmm… I haven’t been here in a week and WordPress went and rearranged things on me. How dare they. Trying to quickly write-up a post isn’t as quick as I had hoped. Though I *love* the new uploading media button. … Continue reading