What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Carson's Critters
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Another sort of coffee maker
- Merry Giftmas #2
- Garden Party
- Never arrive with your arms swinging.
Tag Archives: bubbles
It all started with a past year’s Quilt Festival. You look at hundreds and hundreds of quilts, finding so many ‘new to you’ blogs to follow. Some you find an attachment to and add to your Google Reader. It’s so … Continue reading
Hmmm… I haven’t been here in a week and WordPress went and rearranged things on me. How dare they. Trying to quickly write-up a post isn’t as quick as I had hoped. Though I *love* the new uploading media button. … Continue reading