What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Color Blocked
- Garden Party
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: constellation quilt
I Am Beginning to See the Light…
Cleaning up, a quilt before it is completely finished, is probably my less favorite part. After the quilting is finished, and the binding is on but before it heads to the washer, I probably spend 20 minutes inspecting and carefully trimming … Continue reading
Posted in Design, Fabric Tuesday, hand quilting, Quilting, Sewing, WIP Tagged constellation quilt, dye bleeding, embroidery, hand quilting, quilting, star quilt, stars 10 Comments