What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Color Blocked
- Garden Party
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: 2012
Just one more time, please!! Okay, maybe two. Yes, my quilt made it to the finals in the hand quilted category! >>VOTE<< here for the best in hand quilting. Voting is still going on for the viewers choice award, if … Continue reading
Posted in 2012 completes, Bloggers' Quilt Festival, Crafting, Design, fabric, hand quilting, Nature, Photography, Quilting, Sewing Tagged 2012, Bloggers Quilt Festival, blogging, BQF, fall colored quilt, finalist, hand quilting, nominations, Out of this World quilt, quilting, sewing, viewers choice award, vote 2 Comments