What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Hand Quilters Unite!
- Honeycomb quilt ~ revealed!
- How to carry your bling in style
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: natural fiber
I *heart* linen
Posted on January 9, 2013 by Sewfrench
A life time ago, I did all the alterations for a high-end, women’s ready to wear, dress shop. Mrs. Owner always warned us the more wrinkles meant the more affluent the wearer. I’m not sure why she claimed this, unless it … Continue reading →
Posted in Decorating, Design, fabric, Fabric Tuesday, Linkys, machine quilting, Quilting, Sewing, WIP | Tagged linen, natural fiber, placerunner, prototype, quilting, sewing | 10 Comments