What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Hand Quilters Unite!
- Honeycomb quilt ~ revealed!
- How to carry your bling in style
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: electonics bag
Double zippered, open wide pouch
An original bag, loosely adapted from Noodle-head’s medium-sized, open wide, zippered pouch. This one is for my husband. He doesn’t get zippered pouches made for him nearly often enough. I am really lacking in the guy fabric department but I think this birch … Continue reading
Posted in Crafting, fabric, Gifts, Sewing Tagged diy, electonics bag, man fabric, noodlehead, open wide pouch, zippered pouches 22 Comments