What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Color Blocked
- Zippered Card Pouch
- Flower Garden quilt
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Garden Party
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Spice Cabinet makeover
- Joseph's Coat of Many Colors Quilt
Tag Archives: man fabric
An original bag, loosely adapted from Noodle-head’s medium-sized, open wide, zippered pouch. This one is for my husband. He doesn’t get zippered pouches made for him nearly often enough. I am really lacking in the guy fabric department but I think this birch … Continue reading