What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- How to carry your bling in style
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Color Blocked
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Zippered Card Pouch
Tag Archives: noodlehead
An original bag, loosely adapted from Noodle-head’s medium-sized, open wide, zippered pouch. This one is for my husband. He doesn’t get zippered pouches made for him nearly often enough. I am really lacking in the guy fabric department but I think this birch … Continue reading