What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- How to carry your bling in style
- Flower Garden quilt
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Marcia Derse has it Sew Together
Tag Archives: noodlehead
An original bag, loosely adapted from Noodle-head’s medium-sized, open wide, zippered pouch. This one is for my husband. He doesn’t get zippered pouches made for him nearly often enough. I am really lacking in the guy fabric department but I think this birch … Continue reading