What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
- Baa, baa, black sheep, have you any wool?
- Color Blocked
- How to carry your bling in style
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
Tag Archives: photgraphy
Originally posted on Sewfrench:
While both our girls were here canning with me, on this day, it is strange that there are no pictures of them… I’m guessing they had their PJs on already! I am so glad I passed…
…then sign me up. I’m game for some 30° latitude weather. I took advantage of this gorgeous 55° weather to step out and photograph the inventory reduction, diamond quilt I started last week. I got the main part of the … Continue reading