What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Honeycomb quilt ~ revealed!
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Kansas Twister Quilt
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- The Boston Girl by Anita Diamant
- Have I told you lately???
- "Out of This World"
Tag Archives: photgraphy
Originally posted on Sewfrench:
While both our girls were here canning with me, on this day, it is strange that there are no pictures of them… I’m guessing they had their PJs on already! I am so glad I passed…
…then sign me up. I’m game for some 30° latitude weather. I took advantage of this gorgeous 55° weather to step out and photograph the inventory reduction, diamond quilt I started last week. I got the main part of the … Continue reading