What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Endless Chain quilt
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: music
Can You Hear Me Now???
Seems like every week is busier than the last but with several hours, here and there, my Honeycomb quilt is quilted!!! And the binding is on! Hoping it will be hand stitched down during my next movie watching session. I … Continue reading
Posted in Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Canning, Cooking, Dairy free, fabric, Gluten Free, Linkys, machine quilting, Quilting, Recipes, Sewing, Show it off Friday Tagged headphones, Honeycomb quilt, jam, music, quilting, sewing 14 Comments