What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Endless Chain quilt
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: baby wrap
The thing about reading blogs…
is there is always something you didn’t know you needed until you see someone else makes it! When I saw what Allison, at Cluck, Cluck Sew, had made, I went digging around until I found a our youngest’s most precious baby … Continue reading
Posted in Crafting, Design, fabric, Family, Finishes, Gifts, Quilting, Sewing Tagged baby doll sleeping bag, baby doll wrap, baby wrap, birthday baby doll, Madame Alexander Huggums doll, sewfrench, valentine gifts 11 Comments