What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Endless Chain quilt
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: bright birch trees
Seeing the Forest through the trees.
Can you feel the breeze blowing through the trees? This is the second, hand-quilted, tree quilt where I used the idea of creating the feel of the breeze blowing through the trees. Freehand quilting is definitely not as easy as … Continue reading
Posted in 2013 completes, A Sttitch in Time, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Crazy Mom Friday Finishes, Design, fabric, Fabric Tuesday, Family, Finish it Up Fridays, Finishes, Gifts, Linkys, Quilting, Sewing, Show it off Friday, TGIFF Tagged baby quilt, bright birch trees, crazy mom quilts, Fox Trails, gift, hand quilted, kona cotton, modern, riley blake, scrap, scrappy, what does the fox say 26 Comments