What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Color Blocked
- Garden Party
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: men
Thousand Pyramids quilt
Remember this quilt? And how my grown son, Paul, wanted me to “fix” his childhood/young adult/adult current favorite quilt? Most of you were cheering me on, anxious to see what I did with it. Well, it is on the back … Continue reading
Posted in 2013 completes, fabric, Family, Gifts, hand quilting, Quilting, Uncategorized Tagged "Thousand Pyramids", 60 degree, equilateral, hand quilted, hand quilting, Kona, men, solid, triangle 28 Comments