What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Marcia Derse has it Sew Together
- My Favorite Books of 2014
- How to carry your bling in style
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
- 4 hours to a smarter packed traveler
- Merry Giftmas #2
- WIP #18
Tag Archives: kaffe fassett fabrics
AKA Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend II I started this (Garden) Party back in 2011. Then it got tucked away until I could come up with a better variety of Kaffe Fassett fabrics. It takes a 6″ square to cut each … Continue reading
It all started with trying to get a little more organized in my studio. I need to get rid of fabric. There are so many shelves, that I never even poke through. I’m thinking this is the year to bang … Continue reading