What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- Color Blocked
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- I may have felt hounded but now it's done.
Tag Archives: kaffe fassett fabrics
AKA Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend II I started this (Garden) Party back in 2011. Then it got tucked away until I could come up with a better variety of Kaffe Fassett fabrics. It takes a 6″ square to cut each … Continue reading
It all started with trying to get a little more organized in my studio. I need to get rid of fabric. There are so many shelves, that I never even poke through. I’m thinking this is the year to bang … Continue reading