What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Color Blocked
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- When snow falls, nature listens.
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
- Joseph's Coat of Many Colors Quilt
- Merry Giftmas #2
Tag Archives: florida
Sitting here with my feet in the sand, thawing my winter weary bones. Thinking about it being National Quilting Day and not a needle in sight…. Pondering making a beach quilt and wondering if I should put batting in it … Continue reading
The last time you saw me working with Liberty of London, I left you here. And I did finally finish it. I cobbled together a few different patterns to make a sleeveless blouse. I am not much of a blouse … Continue reading