What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Joseph's Coat of Many Colors Quilt
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Color Blocked
- Listening to an old quilt talk
- Nursery Door Silencer...
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
Tag Archives: pondering
Sitting here with my feet in the sand, thawing my winter weary bones. Thinking about it being National Quilting Day and not a needle in sight…. Pondering making a beach quilt and wondering if I should put batting in it … Continue reading