What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Hand Quilters Unite!
- Honeycomb quilt ~ revealed!
- How to carry your bling in style
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: Tula Pink
Kaleidoscope quilt ~ revealed
This one has been around a while. Here, here, and I’m sure there are other posts. Of course the Kaleidoscope block has been around forever. It is a very old block. I couldn’t find a history on it but I … Continue reading
Posted in 2012 completes, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Charity Quilt, Christmas, Gifts, machine quilting, Quilting, Sewing Tagged cerise, Christmas, Del Ray fabrics, gift, Kaleidascope quilt, Kona, quilt, quilting, sewing, Tula Pink 17 Comments