What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Color Blocked
- Garden Party
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: The Story of Edward Sawtelle
Rain, rain it’s okay to stay….
I have so much to do today…. I have more to do than I can bother taking the time to make a list to get done…. Drizzly rainy days will guarantee I stay in and get “something” done…. Machine quilting … Continue reading
Posted in Bloggers' Quilt Festival, Christmas, fabric, Quilting, Reading, Sewing, swap, WIP Tagged book, charm quilt, granny square quilt, Malka Dubrawsky, sewfrench, The Story of Edward Sawtelle, WIP 13 Comments