What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Endless Chain quilt
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: Grandma Ellis
Ruffle Baby Bloomer Bottoms
Say that quickly, three times 🙂 Sewing for a little one is so much more difficult when they aren’t on hand for fittings. I have a completely new appreciation for the big boxes of clothes that used to arrive on our doorstep, … Continue reading
Posted in Design, fabric, Fabric Tuesday, Linkys, Sewing, WIP, WIP Tagged bloomers, clothing sizes, Grandma Ellis, linen, linen dress, ruffle butt, sewing for baby 4 Comments