What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Color Blocked
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- Carson's Critters
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- The one where she figured out how best to piece circles!
Tag Archives: sewing
If I knew I would. My heart is heavy this week as my friend, Michelle, both mourns and, celebrates, the short life of her HS senior, Johnny. He was killed in a motorcycle accident, on Monday, just a week before … Continue reading
… at the ladybugs’ picnic! Remember that song? Flashback to when my kids were young and never missed Sesame Street. Those were the good old days when it was still okay to let your children be entertained by the television! The Ladybug … Continue reading
I don’t know what to say… But I am feeling the love this morning. Every time the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival rolls around I tell myself I won’t enter again. I put too much stress on myself and I don’t like … Continue reading