What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- The one where she figured out how best to piece circles!
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Joseph's Coat of Many Colors Quilt
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
- The annual clothing sewing one
- How to carry your bling in style
Tag Archives: hand quilting
(I have edited this post to add, easy access, voting links.) To vote on the top 25, Viewer’s Choice, click here. To vote for your favorite hand-quilted, click here. To see and vote on all the other categories, click here. … Continue reading
This week’s theme, over at Celebrate Hand Quilting, is flowers. I thought I’d dig out this oldie, but goodie, to share. It’s been awhile since I’ve shared the story behind some of my older quilts. Flower Garden August 2008 Machine … Continue reading
for all the sweet comments. I was shocked and happily surprised to find that my “Leave a Trail” quilt was selected as a finalist in the Blogger’s Quilt Festival – Spring 2013 – Viewer’s Choice category!! If you missed it, you … Continue reading
Remember this quilt? And how my grown son, Paul, wanted me to “fix” his childhood/young adult/adult current favorite quilt? Most of you were cheering me on, anxious to see what I did with it. Well, it is on the back … Continue reading