What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- Flower Garden quilt
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- It's a wrap; or unwrapped, depends on how you look at it...
- Just zip it!
- Carson's Critters
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Fall 2011
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
Category Archives: Photography
~Day 52 Show me your best rain dance. Seriously. We are lucky to have irrigation on our deck and to only be growing for fun. If we hope to put anything up, from the farmers’ markets, this year, the local … Continue reading
Hopefully you were able to enjoy some family time, too!
A gluten-free, dairy free celebration that left us all feeling good and full. No deprivation here.
Quilts and their history ~ An ongoing series. At the time I made this High School graduation quilt for my oldest niece, Heather, I was still pretty new to this whole quilting thing. It was 1994. I *thought* I created … Continue reading