What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Honeycomb quilt ~ revealed!
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- 4 hours to a smarter packed traveler
- "Out of This World"
- The annual clothing sewing one
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Fall 2011
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
Category Archives: Sushi
Thank Goodness. The Gold Standard by which all Hot and Sour soups are compared…… Yellow Curry, no mushrooms, extra onions, and can you make that extra spicy, please? Yellowfin tuna…… Red Dragon Sushi Rolls…. and yes that is Sriracha sauce, … Continue reading
So, Peter’s a sushi freak, right? You knew that…. Well, I am a hot and sour soup freak. I love spicy. I love vinegary. I love Shang Hai Ichiban. Especially their Hot and Sour Soup. It is the best of … Continue reading
This weekend Peter and I took a road trip. A road trip for me. None of this *us* stuff, this time, but something *I* wanted to do and he was all for it, cheering me on. We’ve been cooped up … Continue reading
We did it! We made our own sushi. We learned a lot. It took longer than we expected. We loved it even more than we expected. We stuffed our bellies full, for now… We’ll do it again. This is what … Continue reading
Or Take Away as they say in London. It’s always nice, especially on a *big* grocery shopping day…. You know we have a world record blizzard coming right? 12-16 inches, within 24 hours, the most ever in a February, ever, … Continue reading