What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Endless Chain quilt
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: antique
Listening to an old quilt talk
They really do talk if you take the time to listen. And while this quilt is not that it is “that” old, it still speaks volumes. 1989 was not that long ago. 24 years? That’s nothing in the life of … Continue reading