What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Endless Chain quilt
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: tracing
A Stack of Books and a new toy
I recently splurged and bought myself a new light box. I was using a 25-year-old Princesses tracing box until the bulb went out and apparently they are not replaceable. Or I’m not as smart as a 5th grader because I … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Design, fabric, Fabric Tuesday, Favorite Things, hand quilting, Quilting, Sewing, WIP Tagged Artograph Light Pad Light Box, books quilt, embroidery, font, Kona, light box, light pad, new toy, quilt, quilting, stack of books, tracing, transfer 24 Comments