What can I help you find?
Join 463 other followers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- Flower Garden quilt
- Apparently Finishes Come on Fridays.
- Marcia Derse has it Sew Together
Tag Archives: let’s talk
Creativity is generally recognized as the tendency to generate or recognize ideas, alternatives, or possibilities that may be useful in solving problems, communicating with others, and entertaining ourselves and others. To be creative, you need to be able to view … Continue reading