One of *our* projects, while A was home over Christmas break, was to make her a custom camera strap for her Nikon D3100, which she got for her birthday. She scrounged around and found these coordinating scraps and off to Field’s we headed to find some coordinating suede. Then we proceeded to deconstruct, for parts, an old Minolta strap. We think it turned out pretty sweet, for a pretty sweet camera and a pretty and sweet photographer. Just sayin’…….. I hear ya, I hear the groans……. I’m okay with that….
What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Color Blocked
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2013 ~ Handquilted
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- How to carry your bling in style
My Favorite Quilting Charity