Oh my. Amanda is still working on recreating family favorite recipes, including photographing them.. We haven’t made Pasty Pies in forever, until today. OMG. They kicked butt. It didn’t matter if they were the vegetarian or the meat version. I believe we will all be in food comas within minutes of posting… well… that has nothing to do with the pecan honey butter dressed popovers that we enjoyed as an appetizer, either……. I am sure. Sort of….
What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Color Blocked
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- 10 things I wish I had known before my first cruise
- Apparently Finishes Come on Fridays.
- How to carry your bling in style
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Marcia Derse has it Sew Together
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- 4 hours to a smarter packed traveler
My Favorite Quilting Charity