Oh my. Amanda is still working on recreating family favorite recipes, including photographing them.. We haven’t made Pasty Pies in forever, until today. OMG. They kicked butt. It didn’t matter if they were the vegetarian or the meat version. I believe we will all be in food comas within minutes of posting… well… that has nothing to do with the pecan honey butter dressed popovers that we enjoyed as an appetizer, either……. I am sure. Sort of….
What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- How to carry your bling in style
- Apparently Finishes Come on Fridays.
- Endless Chain quilt top
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Marcia Derse has it Sew Together
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- Carson's Critters
My Favorite Quilting Charity