What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Endless Chain quilt top
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- Another sort of coffee maker
- Joseph's Coat of Many Colors Quilt
- How to carry your bling in style
- If the shoe fits, wear it.
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Honeycomb Quilt
Tag Archives: Paris
I loved this book! This was my first Edward Rutherfurd historical novel and it will not be my last. It is the history of Paris as seen through the eyes of several generations of families–aristocratic, merchant and the lower classes. I … Continue reading