What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- How to carry your bling in style
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Flower Garden quilt
- Color Blocked
- The Answer My Friend is...
- WIP Wednesday #9
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
Tag Archives: Paris
I loved this book! This was my first Edward Rutherfurd historical novel and it will not be my last. It is the history of Paris as seen through the eyes of several generations of families–aristocratic, merchant and the lower classes. I … Continue reading