What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival ~ Spring 2011
- WIP Wednesday #9
- It's a wrap; or unwrapped, depends on how you look at it...
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- What do you call this pattern?
- Kansas Twister Quilt
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
Tag Archives: Eiffel Tower
I loved this book! This was my first Edward Rutherfurd historical novel and it will not be my last. It is the history of Paris as seen through the eyes of several generations of families–aristocratic, merchant and the lower classes. I … Continue reading