What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Color Blocked
- Garden Party
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: continuous bias binding
Wondered if I was returning, did you? We spent part of the winter, less connected to technology, while playing snowbirds. Only to return to near snowy conditions, in April, after missing out on the near 90° temperatures Michigan experienced during … Continue reading
Posted in Quilting Tagged Bubble quilt, continuous bias binding, hand quilting, snowbird 3 Comments