What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Hand Quilters Unite!
- Honeycomb quilt ~ revealed!
- How to carry your bling in style
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Category Archives: Charity Quilt
Many hands make light work
They call this a work party. We hung out in the beautifully stocked quilt store Queen Bee Quilts, all day long. We got to visit with Crazy Mom Quilts‘ Amanda Jean Nyberg who spoke about writing the book Sunday Morning Quilts, which … Continue reading
Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend
What started out as a pile of very out of date, small print fabric that I have dipped into for years and years and can’t seem to make a dent in has turned into one of my very favorite finishes, … Continue reading