What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Endless Chain quilt top
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Color Blocked
- Happy Birthday, Pretty Girl!
- Nursery Door Silencer...
- 10 things I wish I had known before my first cruise
- Marcia Derse has it Sew Together
Category Archives: Charity Quilt
This one has been around a while. Here, here, and I’m sure there are other posts. Of course the Kaleidoscope block has been around forever. It is a very old block. I couldn’t find a history on it but I … Continue reading