What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- "Out of This World"
- Joseph's Coat of Many Colors Quilt
- Wrapping Odd Shaped Gifts
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Eat your veggies!
Tag Archives: The Boston Girl by Anita Diamant
★★★☆☆ From the New York Times bestselling author of The Red Tent and Day After Night, comes an unforgettable coming-of-age novel about family ties and values, friendship and feminism told through the eyes of young Jewish woman growing up in … Continue reading
★★★☆☆ Libby Day was seven when her mother and two sisters were murdered in “The Satan Sacrifice of Kinnakee, Kansas.” She survived—and famously testified that her fifteen-year-old brother, Ben, was the killer. Twenty-five years later, the Kill Club—a secret … Continue reading