What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Kansas Twister Quilt
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Endless Chain quilt top
- 10 things I wish I had known before my first cruise
- The Cay
- Pinterest sucked me in again...
- I may have felt hounded but now it's done.
My Favorite Quilting Charity
Tag Archives: solids
Quilts and their history ~ An ongoing series. Too many babies, too little time! I hate to admit that sometimes I make the same quilt for multiple people. It’s always different in some way. Whether it’s using the same fabrics … Continue reading