What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- "Always in My Heart"
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Color Blocked
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- WIP Wednesday #9
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- My favorite way to enjoy a golf course.
My Favorite Quilting Charity
Tag Archives: solids
Playing around, in my studio, last night I came up with this idea. I don’t know why I needed to start something else, but I did. One out the door, means you have to start something else doesn’t it?? Using solid scraps of … Continue reading
Quilts and their history ~ An ongoing series. Too many babies, too little time! I hate to admit that sometimes I make the same quilt for multiple people. It’s always different in some way. Whether it’s using the same fabrics … Continue reading