What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Color Blocked
- Pork Fried Rice
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Easy Peasy Pesto
- The Noble Art of Leaving Things Undone
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
My Favorite Quilting Charity
Tag Archives: dessert
Blueberries anyone? As one of the few fruits native to North America, blueberries have been found to be a superfood, so good for you that you should go out of your way to eat them. They neutralize free radicals, protect … Continue reading
When I make a green smoothie it is usually for its nutrient dense qualities not as a way to get in more fruit. Fruit is easy, right? Since we gave up dairy, yes, ice cream is dairy, we sometimes find … Continue reading
We’ve been busy around here reworking recipes to better fit our dairy-free, gluten-free way on eating and striving to leave the world a little better than when we started. I don’t think a recipe makeover, yet, has let us down. … Continue reading